Ever since posting my budget friendly master bedroom makeover, I’ve had quite a few requests for a DIY on how I did my macrame plant hanger (shown above!) Truth be told, there are already loads of great step-by-step guides out there, so I’ve picked the best and linked to them below! And as an aside, I feel like there used to be so much link love in the blog world back in the day and I want to support other creative people!
- Simple Design (but very descriptive!) Persia Lou
- Straight Forward and Simple Fab DIY
- Excellent Visual Reference for Beginners Likely By Sea
- Beautiful and Simple (I used these photos for my inspiration!) Hey Lila Hey
- A Cute Mini Version Hallmark Blog
- Incredibly Easy Plant Hanger Farm House on Boone
- Colorful and Different! (and in Spanish!) Dr. Livinghome
- Using Jersey Knit (it’s gorgeous!) The Slowpoke
- The Absolute Easiest Macrame What’s Up Moms
- Recycle that Old Tee Shirt!!! ModCloth blog
If you’re looking for something ready made, I suggest searching etsy! I’ve also rounded up some of my top picks below! Here’s to indoor hanging plants! May your home be full of them!